Accepts as an honorary member of public figures, businessmen and owners of supporting bodies and institutions supporting projects and trade.
- Council of Arab Economic Unity.
- Organizations, federations and Arab companies related to the objectives of the Union.
The bodies and institutions that are concerned with the establishment and implementation of works directly related to the activity of the Union and Arab and foreign advisory offices as well as chambers of commerce and industry working in the field
All Arab companies, associations, institutions, commercial and industrial institutions and supporting projects
a- Any person having interest in the membership of the Union shall provide the board of directors with a written request where by he undertakes that he will comply with the statue of the Union and pay membership fees and subscriptions, on condition that the request shall be provided along with supporting documentations that prove that terms of membership are fulfilled. The board of directors shall review such request in the meeting that directly follows the date of its recording, provided that the period of determining membership admission shall not exceed three month from the date of submitting the request. The applicant shall be notified with the result of determination about its request whether it was accepted or refused along with the reasons for such result.
- Any person whose objection was refused shall have the right to provide another request no earlier than one year from the date of refusal. In the case that the board insisted on refusing, the request shall be referred to General Assembly to make a decision.
- Any applicant shall pay membership fees and annual subscriptions not later than six years after its notification of membership admission.
Membership shall be revoked by a decision from the board of directors in one or more cases of the following:
a- Work field change
b- Dissolution and merger
d- A member fails to pay subscriptions for two subsequent years.
e- Withdrawing from membership.
f- Fundamental breach of the Union rules.
- A member may restore its membership after one year of membership revocation or withdrawal on condition of fulfilling the obligations owed to the Union in the previous membership period.
- Loss the right to all reimbursements made to the Union shall be the result of membership revocation.
- Active members who pay subscriptions shall not have the right to vote in General Assembly or run for election to board of directors. Observation members may attend General Assembly sessions and participate in its discussion without having the right to vote.
- Whoever meets the conditions prescribed in the statute of the Union shall be admitted to membership in the Union, provided that he agrees on the Charter of the Union, and that the president of the Union approves his membership.
- The membership of the Union shall be given to the corporations providing services (of all kinds) for the Union, provided that they agree on the Charter of the Union, and that the request shall be endorsed by two members of the board of directors and approved by the president of the Union.
- A member shall be deprived of his membership if he committed an action against honor and consideration, committed a crime involving a breach of reputation, and a court judgment was issued against him concerning such crime, or sufficient suspicions were emerged causing the board of directors to revoke his membership or took a stand against the aims and regulation of the Union. The decision of membership revocation shall be issued by the board of directors. Any member about which a decision of membership revocation was issued may file a petition along with supporting documentation to the board. In the case that the petition was disapproved by the board, the membership revocation shall be in effect from the date of its issuance.
- The membership of the Union is personal for all individuals, assemblies, bodies, unions, and organizations, thus if the entity was dissolved, their members (whoever desires) shall be given the right to join the Union by presenting a request to be dealt with as a new membership request.
- Secretary-General and board of directors are responsible for the whole membership affairs, and all his decision concerning such matter shall be made according to the recommendation of membership committee.
- Such regulation shall be applicable on the date of its affirmation by the board of directors.
- The president of the Union and Secretary-General shall be given the right to revoke the membership of any member who fails to comply with the aims of the Union.
- The president of the Union and Secretary-General shall be given the right to appoint or dismiss any member of the board of directors.
- The president of the Union shall appoint one or more vice presidents from the members of the board of directors.
- Secretary-General of the Union shall appoint one or more deputies from the members of the board of directors.
- The board of directors shall appoint secretaries of the Union committees on condition of president approval of the Union and Secretary-General.
- The president of the Union and Secretary-General shall appoint a general secretary for the Union in order to undertake the tasks prescribed in the Statue of the Union.
- The president of the Union and Secretary-General shall appoint members of Supreme Advisory Board on condition of the approval of the board of directors, and a president of the entity shall be appointed.